Subspace Battleground Forum
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Nuevo OVA de Dragon Ball

+11
Dracofonte
Arunova
redscorpion
Sung_Mi
ViD_sJ
Acuario.Káiser
Ryoga_Skywalker
Shadir
Sliver
Tekkaman Zero
ShinZombie
15 participantes

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Nuevo OVA de Dragon Ball Empty Nuevo OVA de Dragon Ball

Mensaje por ShinZombie Jue 25 Sep 2008 - 0:37

Esta noticia ya esta vieja y rancia pero como nadie la comenta, lo hare yo

Por el 40 aniversario de Shonen Jump, un nuevo OVA se esta exibiendo en el evento Jump Super Anime Tour, aparantemente junto con nuevos especiales de Cross Epoch pero de esos si no se nada

Nuevo OVA de Dragon Ball 422px2008dragonballshorms4

Copy paste de Daizex. com

Ha , olvide como poner spoilers, pero de todos modos

SPOLIERs ALERT

t has been two years since Majin Buu was defeated. Satan has become a hero for defeating Buu (the poster asks how this can be since everyone but the main character’s memories of Buu have been erased by Shenlong, but during the last chapter or so of DB, Videl or someone says that everyone remembers that Satan saved them, they just don’t remember from what. Though it seems that later reporters to explicitely mention Buu, which would be a plothole). Videl remembers the truth about those events, and seems to be embarrassed about her father. A gigantic hotel is built in commemoration of Satan, and is finally completed. Satan sends for Goku and the others who fought with him, and throws a party. Meanwhile, Goku, Chi Chi, Gohan, and Goten are making their living growing radishes (daikon, or “deekon”, as Nozawa calls them). Videl comes and asks Gohan to bring his family to the party. At first Goku doesn’t want to go, but he decides to when he hears that he will be able to eat rare food there.

Later, many jet fliers set off for the hotel, with Kame-sennin, No.18, Kuririn, etc, and they give Goku and family a lift. Piccolo doesn’t ride one though, but rather flies after them on his own. A group from Capsule Corporation arrives at the hotel first, and when Vegeta and Goku meet they soon get into a fight. But since the party is starting, Goku goes off to the assembly hall. Apart from Goku and family, Vegeta and family, and Kame-sennin’s group, the crowd includes Dende, Popo, Karin, Yajirobe, Chaozu, Oolong, Gyuumao, Kaio, Bubbles, Gregory, Kibito-shin, and Elder Kaioshin.

Despite the fact that there’s supposed to be no coverage of the party, members of the press appear and ask Satan questions about Buu’s defeat. As the Z Warriors are eating, two round spaceships lands on Earth. Piccolo and Gohan are the first to notice, then No.18, and then everyone stops eating and the atmosphere becomes tense.

From the two spaceships emerge a sharp-eyed Saiyan, and a small alien about 60 cm tall. Using his scouter to detect high battle powers, the Saiyan arrives at the party, and when he sees Vegeta he calls him “big brother”. The Z Warriors are all shocked by this sudden event. The Saiyan is named Table, and the other alien is his wife, named Grey. Vegeta says that Table was sent off to a remote planet because he had no talent for battle. It turns out that Table wants them to defeat Abo and Kado, who ravished his planet, and as the two of them have pursued him to Earth, Table begs Vegeta to save him.

But Goku says “Are they strong? I wanna fight them!”, Gohan wants to help as well, Goten and Trunks think it sounds interesting, Kuririn and Chaozu say they want to try as well, and finally even Kame-sennin wants to fight. Table measures the Z Warriors battle powers with his scouter, and says that they’ll be of no help since their battle powers are so low. But Vegeta scolds Table for relying on his scouter, and Goku gathers ki to show his power. The battle power reading on the scouter steadily increases, and it breaks as Goku goes Super Saiyan and then Super Saiyan 2 (with sparks and everything), making Table understand Goku’s power. Since it will be unfair to the weak people if everybody fights, Goku suggests they select a single representative to fight. Tenshinhan and Lunch aren’t present for this, but Kuririn’s daughter Marron is.

Goku teleports Goten, Trunks, Piccolo, Chaozu, Kuririn, Kame-sennin, Videl, Chi Chi, Bulma, Table, and Grey to Mount Paozu (meanwhile Satan, Fat Buu, Kibito-Shin, and Elder Kaioshin ignore Table and just go on drinking). At Mount Paozu, Goku suggests that they each draw a radish, and the person who draws the longest radish will be the representative. Goten draws out a very long radish, and it seems he will be the one to fight. This makes Vegeta very jealous, and he tells Trunks to pull out an even bigger radish. Pressured by Vegeta, Trunks pulls out a very thing but incredibly long radish, and becomes the representative.

Meanwhile, two round spaceships land on Earth, containing Abo and Kado. Pursuing Table, they come to Satan Hotel, and a panic erupts. Goku and the others soon return, and things clam down. It turns out Abo and Kado are remnants of Freeza’s army, who have taken control of Freeza's planets now that he is gone. Vegeta also knows about them, and says that they were supposed to rival the Ginyu Special-Squad. Table says that the two have become even stronger, and have now acquired so much power that they wouldn’t lose even to Freeza.

Goku loses his enthusiasm when he hears that they’re “only” at Freeza’s level, and decides that it’s OK for Trunks to fight them. With some difficulty, he also gets Vegeta’s permission for Goten to fight as well. At first Abo and Kado underestimate their child opponents, but Goten and Trunks clobber them and knock them into some boulders. Getting serious, Abo and Kado each split into three people, and toy with Goten and Trunks.

Trunks and Goten are completely unable to counterattack now that Abo and Kado have become six people. Vegeta advices them to sense their ki to locate the real Abo and Kado, but the two say that’s easier said than done. Gohan offers to help, but they turn him down. They settle on having Gohan merely tell them where the real Abo and Kado are. With Gohan’s accurate advice, Goten and Trunks drive Abo and Kado to the wall (incidentally, Goten and Trunks haven’t become Super Saiyans even once).

Cornered, Abo and Kado merge to become even stronger, becoming “Merged Aka” (a purple Dodoria?). Put on the defensive by Merged Aka’s attacks, Goten and Trunks try to use their secret weapon, Fusion, but since it’s been so long they fail the first time, and become fat Gotenks. The second time they succeed though, and Gotenks overwhelms Merged Aka, using Yamcha’s Rouga-Fuu-Fuu-Ken, Tenshinhan’s Haikyuuken, and to finish him off they use Satan’s Great Ultra something-or-another attack (the poster forgot the attack name), going Super Saiyan the moment they punch Merged Aka into a lake. It looks like the fight is over, but…

Merged Aka isn’t defeated, and having become enraged, he lets out a super destructive energy wave, firing from both hands and his mouth. It hits Gotenks and collapses the Satan Hotel. Aka next starts shooting energy bullet-type things out like a shotgun, damaging each part of the hotel one after the other (this technique is called the “Wahaha no Ha/Wahaha Wave”).

In order to protect his friends, Piccolo deflects each energy bullet with a Makankosappo. Kuririn uses a Kienzan to save No.18 and Marron as they’re about to be crushed by rubble (No.18 gives a satisfied smile). Yamcha protects Bulma from the falling rubble by repeatedly using the Sokidan, Yajirobe saves some people by slicing some rubble in half, and Kame-sennin protects a beautiful woman from the rubble.

Goku and Vegeta decide to finish off Aka. They argue over which one of them will get to defeat him, but Goku points away and goes “What’s that?!”, causing Vegeta to look away. With Vegeta distracted, Goku takes off for Aka, while Vegeta objects that that was dirty of Goku. Aka fires a Super Wahaha no Ha, and Goku counters with an extra large Kamehameha, then nails Aka with a punch that has all his heart and soul behind it (not the Dragon Fist, though).

As Aka is defeated and the battle is over, Videl tells her father that having his hotel smashed was a punishment from God [I guess Dende can be a bastard like that], but encourages him by saying she’ll help rebuild it. Goku also encourages him, saying it can just be rebuilt, and the party starts again amid the hotel rubble. But Vegeta gets mad when Goku eats his sushi, and eats Goku’s cashews in return. Angry, the two finally turn Super Saiyan and fight, as everyone else watches in amazement.

The End.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT FOR THIS GUY!

Nuevo OVA de Dragon Ball Dbz21

Al menos mi teoria de que Goku se dedica a la agricultura para mantener a su familia resulto ser cierta. (Ending de uno de los juegos de Arcade)

Nuevo OVA de Dragon Ball Dbzgoku-3
ShinZombie
ShinZombie
Rompecontroles
Rompecontroles

Cantidad de envíos : 573
Que me gusta: : El lolic....errr quize decir, lol cats
Que No me gusta : Gente que no capta los chistes

Nuevo OVA de Dragon Ball Empty Re: Nuevo OVA de Dragon Ball

Mensaje por Tekkaman Zero Jue 25 Sep 2008 - 22:49

que monton de porqueria.
Tekkaman Zero
Tekkaman Zero
Ultimate Avenger
Ultimate Avenger

Cantidad de envíos : 303
Que me gusta: : Anime, Videojuegos, Dibujar, Escribir, Dormir, Chicas de Pelo castaño, Pizza...
Que No me gusta : Traicion, Hipocresia, Madrugar, Politica...

http://darkzerovirus.deviantart.com

Mensaje por Sliver Lun 24 Nov 2008 - 1:20

LOL para quienes quieran ver la ova online aui les dejo esta pagina

http://www.jumpland.com/animetour/db/index_en.html

Nada mas se tienen que descargar el browser ¬¬
Sliver
Sliver
The One
The One

Cantidad de envíos : 2395
Que me gusta: : Comics Videojuegos Movies SS

Mensaje por Shadir Lun 24 Nov 2008 - 22:18

Pues, no es de este Ova, pero un amigo me comentó que corren rumores de que Toriyama podría retomar DB en el período en que termina la batalla de Boo y el torneo al final de DBZ.

Que tan verdad es, no lo sé, pero se contarían varias cosas y yo saldría de la duda si Bra es mayor que Pan o es en verdad al revés.
Shadir
Shadir
Dementor
Dementor

Cantidad de envíos : 768

Mensaje por Ryoga_Skywalker Lun 24 Nov 2008 - 23:23

Hmmm, eso se viene diciendo desde hace 4 a 3 años, quien sabe.
Ryoga_Skywalker
Ryoga_Skywalker
Rompecontroles
Rompecontroles

Cantidad de envíos : 683
Que me gusta: : El Ramen
Que No me gusta : Las verduras.

Mensaje por Acuario.Káiser Mar 25 Nov 2008 - 1:37

La película se me hizo muy X la verdad.
Acuario.Káiser
Acuario.Káiser
Master Jedi
Master Jedi

Cantidad de envíos : 2082

Mensaje por Sliver Mar 25 Nov 2008 - 9:32

Es lo más aburrido que he visto de DB y eso es decir mucho xD
Sliver
Sliver
The One
The One

Cantidad de envíos : 2395
Que me gusta: : Comics Videojuegos Movies SS

Mensaje por ShinZombie Mar 25 Nov 2008 - 16:57

Shadir escribió:Pues, no es de este Ova, pero un amigo me comentó que corren rumores de que Toriyama podría retomar DB en el período en que termina la batalla de Boo y el torneo al final de DBZ.

Que tan verdad es, no lo sé, pero se contarían varias cosas y yo saldría de la duda si Bra es mayor que Pan o es en verdad al revés.

Ese rumor se refiere efectivamente a este ova, lo que significa no mas DB hasta la pelicula live action lol!

A diferencia de las demas peliculas y especiales, Toriyama fue el encargado de la historia de este ova, asi que ni a Toei la vana poder hechar la culpa los fanboys rabiosos lol!
ShinZombie
ShinZombie
Rompecontroles
Rompecontroles

Mensaje por ViD_sJ Miér 26 Nov 2008 - 3:26

*Vid escucha DB Live Action, sale corriento y se avienta a un acantilado*
ViD_sJ
ViD_sJ
Foxhound Member
Foxhound Member

Cantidad de envíos : 493
Que me gusta: : Los ninjas con zorros de nueve colas en su interior 8D
Que No me gusta : la gente idiota en general

Mensaje por Shadir Vie 28 Nov 2008 - 21:43

SORPRESA!!!

Shadir
Shadir
Dementor
Dementor

Mensaje por Sung_Mi Vie 28 Nov 2008 - 23:50

Tohru *o* xDDDDD aunque nomas haya dicho 2 lineas me encanto oirlo again In Luv .

Gracias Shadir xDDD no tenia ganas de verla, pero verla aca en bandeja de plata jajaja me tento xD me gusto, esta tonta y se me hace tan rara la voz de Goku .__.

Pero asi me gusta DB xD stupid and funny
Sung_Mi
Sung_Mi
Noona
Noona

Cantidad de envíos : 2208
Que me gusta: : JaeBeom, TaecYeon, NichKhun, 2PM, AfterSchool, MBLAQ, Sistar♥
Que No me gusta : Cucarachas!!! :: dies ::

http://matisungmi.tumblr.com/

Mensaje por Ryoga_Skywalker Sáb 29 Nov 2008 - 0:53

Masako Osawa parece que sigue doblando a Goku, pero no le queda, es mejor la latina XD.
Ryoga_Skywalker
Ryoga_Skywalker
Rompecontroles
Rompecontroles

Mensaje por redscorpion Sáb 29 Nov 2008 - 10:49

weno, tambien vi este dichoso capitulos, tanta evada para meter a "tarble" que supongo que hastas alturas ya todos sabran quien fuck es, solo preguntarme, como mierda saldran sus hijos.........
redscorpion
redscorpion
Dementor
Dementor

Cantidad de envíos : 718

Mensaje por Arunova Sáb 29 Nov 2008 - 22:12

Si, ese es un gran misterio, solo me pregunto: si muchas razas extraterrestres e el universo DB son en extremo humanoides ¿Cual era el afan de hacer a Grey tan extraña?
Arunova
Arunova
Household Cat Deity
Household Cat Deity

Cantidad de envíos : 832
Que me gusta: : El amor, los gatos, la luna , los comics, el Heavy metal, la fotografía, escribir.
Que No me gusta : Grandes egos, Machismo, Tokenismo, niños calientes sin autocontrol

http://bhaviryavakwa.deviantart.com

Mensaje por Acuario.Káiser Sáb 29 Nov 2008 - 23:16

Quizá darle variedad al asunto, ¿no crees?
Acuario.Káiser
Acuario.Káiser
Master Jedi
Master Jedi

Mensaje por Arunova Sáb 29 Nov 2008 - 23:24

Tal vez aunque lo que dijo red no me sale de la cabeza, creo que voy a tener sueños muy extraños esta noche (de nuevo)

PS Asiant, por favor responde el PM, es importante
Arunova
Arunova
Household Cat Deity
Household Cat Deity

Que me gusta: : El amor, los gatos, la luna , los comics, el Heavy metal, la fotografía, escribir.
Que No me gusta : Grandes egos, Machismo, Tokenismo, niños calientes sin autocontrol

Mensaje por Shadir Sáb 29 Nov 2008 - 23:49

De nada, chistosamente la pille por accidente y la primera versión que vi fue en inglés y después buscando los links para ponerlos aquí, me encontre con la traducción.

Yo también pienso que es extraña la esposa de Table, no se como van a salir los hijos.

Pero me dio mucha risa que Goku engañe a Vegeta para pelear con Abo y Cado.

Se nota la mano de Toriyama en este ova
Shadir
Shadir
Dementor
Dementor

Mensaje por Arunova Sáb 29 Nov 2008 - 23:52

Mucho, si tan solo hubiera metido asi las manos en GT...
Arunova
Arunova
Household Cat Deity
Household Cat Deity

Mensaje por ShinZombie Dom 30 Nov 2008 - 2:04

ke? Solo porque Toriyama estuvo involucrado en esta cosa automaticamente is the win? El OVA resulto "igual" de aburrido y tonto que GT

Última edición por ShinZombie el Sáb 20 Dic 2008 - 21:18, editado 1 vez
ShinZombie
ShinZombie
Rompecontroles
Rompecontroles

Mensaje por Tekkaman Zero Dom 30 Nov 2008 - 2:16

para mi es peor que GT, al viejo se le esta olvidando hasta las reglas de su propio universo, solo vasta con ver a piccolo comiendo y la gente nombrando a majon boo cuando sheng long les habia hecho lobotomia.

lo que mas risa me dio es cuando Goku dice que freezer no era gran cosa cuando fue el enemigo que con todo y todo los tuvo mas ocasiones del cuello y al que cadavez que los iba a asesinar los salvaba un plot-device...
Tekkaman Zero
Tekkaman Zero
Ultimate Avenger
Ultimate Avenger

Cantidad de envíos : 303
Que me gusta: : Anime, Videojuegos, Dibujar, Escribir, Dormir, Chicas de Pelo castaño, Pizza...
Que No me gusta : Traicion, Hipocresia, Madrugar, Politica...

http://darkzerovirus.deviantart.com

Mensaje por ShinZombie Dom 30 Nov 2008 - 2:22

Ademas de que fue el unico villano mayor que lejanamente tenia un motivo para ser villano (Eran tirano espacial sediento de poder y status quo). Cell despues de ser perfecto ya no tenia ningun pretexto y Boo simplemente exitia para pelear y ya.

Freezer fue el mejor villano de DBZ

Última edición por ShinZombie el Dom 30 Nov 2008 - 3:18, editado 1 vez
ShinZombie
ShinZombie
Rompecontroles
Rompecontroles

Mensaje por Acuario.Káiser Dom 30 Nov 2008 - 2:30

Tekkaman Zero escribió:para mi es peor que GT, al viejo se le esta olvidando hasta las reglas de su propio universo, solo vasta con ver a piccolo comiendo y la gente nombrando a majon boo cuando sheng long les habia hecho lobotomia.
Oigan, es cierto, ja, ja, se me pasaron esos detalles. Boo es el villano favorito de Toriyama, pero yo también pienso que Freezer era mejor.
Acuario.Káiser
Acuario.Káiser
Master Jedi
Master Jedi

Mensaje por Dracofonte Dom 30 Nov 2008 - 15:20

ShinZombie escribió:Freezer fue el mejor villano de DBZ

Opino de la misma manera.

Y pues sí, estoy de acuerdo en que realmente no fue la gran cosa, pero aceptémoslo, en sí, Dragon Ball tampoco lo era, para mi era entretenido y punto, jamás fui de los que pensé era el mejor anime ni nada parecido, y el OVA simplemente es eso, trantar de entretenerte los 40 minutos que dura y ya. ¿Honestamente esperaban otra cosa?
Dracofonte
Dracofonte
The Detective
The Detective

Cantidad de envíos : 448
Que me gusta: : La literatura (sobre todo las novelas policiacas), la comida china y las mujeres inteligentes

Mensaje por Ryoga_Skywalker Dom 30 Nov 2008 - 22:55

Boo es el villano favorito de mister Toriyama, pero vio que no tenia tanto pegue con los fans, asi que trato de hacerlo mas desalmado, por eso el cambio al "ultimate" boo. Aunque era tal el cariño, que este renacio en la forma de Ubb.
Y no, no esperabamos otra cosa xD.
Ryoga_Skywalker
Ryoga_Skywalker
Rompecontroles
Rompecontroles

Mensaje por Caifan Sáb 20 Dic 2008 - 20:58

Jajajaja, DB haters attack again!

Ignorarè tanta shit y verè las OVAs. Sì, no las habìa visto, no me habìa enterado de tal noticia O_o

Eso me pasa por no checar esta secciòn.
Caifan
Caifan
Rompecontroles
Rompecontroles

Cantidad de envíos : 639
Que me gusta: : Metal, Rock, Futbol, Python, Food, Mac
Que No me gusta : El pescado y la pelusa

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente